Since 1993, Chesapeake Electrical Systems, Inc. (CES) has provided the full range of electrical contracting services to a wide variety of clients in the commercial and industrial sectors. Headquartered in Laurel, Maryland, and with offices in D.C. and Virginia, CES is ideally situated to provide its services to clients in the nation’s capital and its surrounding cities; to date, the company’s 150 construction professionals have worked on contracts from Baltimore, MD to Norfolk, VA.
As a full-service contractor with its own extensive inventory of tools and equipment, CES has the in-house capability to perform projects in the following areas:
- Base office building construction
- Airport runways and taxiways
- Street lighting
- Traffic signals
- Bridge and highway lighting
- Office building tenant fit-out
- Utility power and communication duct bank installations
- Emergency power and uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems
- Telephone, data and fiber optic installations
- Service and maintenance contracts
- Infrared testing of electrical equipment
The CES Commitment is to bring high levels of quality, service, and safety to every project we work on. By assembling a dedicated, professional team and employing industry-leading tools and techniques, we ensure that projects aren’t just done right—they’re done in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.
Chesapeake Electrical Systems, Inc. (CES) was founded in 1993. Since that time, with a dedicated staff, CES has grown into a company of over 150 construction professionals that is recognized as one of the leading electrical construction and service firms in the Mid-Atlantic region.